Monday, April 14, 2008

San Diego, California

Greetings for warm, sunny, California! I'm in San Diego with a co-worker right now, and this is my first overnight trip away from Kylah, ever. It's also my first overnight trip in a long time away from Craig and Riley. It's not easy, that's for sure - but I'm being strong knowing that I'll be home to see them again soon. (I love and miss you guys!) In the mean time, Alison and I just finished eating dinner at a fantastic Italian restaurant after our first day of visiting a customer site (greenhouse). The trip has been great so far, so I'd like to share some pictures with you. The view below is from a half block behind our hotel, overlooking Moonlight Beach. It's tough having customers located in really cool, beautiful cities ;)


For those of you wondering what kind of flowers we're dealing with at this customer site, check out the next two pictures. Millions of absolutely beautiful, perfect Gerbera Daisies.


Hopefully the weather in Michigan is nice. It was 70 and perfectly sunny here today!

3 comments:

Wibbelers said...

Sounds like you're having fun! Enjoy the nice weather. I miss you! can't wait to see you!

Craig said...

We love you and miss you too! Can't wait to see you.

Amy said...

My favorite flowers! Enjoy your trip and we'll try to keep the nice weather around for you!