Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MSU v. UofM

For those of you who don't know, we are a "house divided" cheer team. I say GO BLUE, Craig says GO GREEN...so every year around this time we battle it out during the MSU-UofM football game. I so badly wanted to dress Kylah in a Michigan t-shirt for this weekend's game, but Craig would've killed me :) Instead, she supported both teams by wearing blue AND green!

Kylah and Uncle Mark, watching the game together:
Snack time with dad: Yes, we all know how the game ended, unfortunately. But I'm not giving up on my team - we'll bring home the win next year! And Kylah will be right there cheering along side her mom for the blue team...hopefully :)

2 comments:

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

Go Green! Sorry, Michelle!

Wibbelers said...

Go Blue!! Tell Craig next year i'm buying Kylah the Michigan cheerleader outfit for the game!