Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kylah's new bedroom

Last weekend we moved Kylah over to a bigger bedroom - one that will hold all of her toys and stuffed animals so they stop taking over our whole house! She's now across the hall in our old master bedroom, which is way more space than she needs but we love having our living room back. We randomly decided to take away the crib rail and give her a big girl bed, with just the half rail so she can climb in and out by herself. She absolutely loves it! And fortunately for all of us, she doesn't get out of bed after we lay her down for the night. (I thought for sure the first night we'd find her up at midnight playing with all her toys...I was pleasantly wrong!)





I know I say this all the time, but it's so true. I can't believe how fast my baby's growing up!!

2 comments:

Wibbelers said...

Your baby is definitely growing up! But she is still so sticken cute! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

See, it was not that bad!! CONGRATS!!! YEA, so proud. They do grow up so fast! The room looks great.