Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Very behind...

I know I'm way behind on updates to this blog... Everyone always says you'll find it much more difficult to keep up with things like scrapbooking and housework when you have two kids...everyone was right! I don't take any less pictures, in fact I probably take more now of both kids than I ever would've thought possible - I just don't seem to have time to post them like I want to! We were finally able to slow down for a family photo session in August though. Marty and Michelle Lenger met us out at Holland State Park on a beautiful Sunday evening and took a ton of pictures for us - family photos, Kylah's 3 year pictures, and Conner's 3 month pictures. I was so impressed not only with how great the pictures turned out, but with how well both kids cooperated that evening! I couldn't have asked for a better evening all around. And a special thank you to Marty and Michelle for your time and talent, again!


**I have no idea how to get rid of the "Adopt a Pet" add on this slide show, so just click on the little x in the upper right corner when it appears to get rid of it. And - if the slide show isn't showing pictures for you, click on View All Images to see them. Sorry for the inconvenience!**

No comments: