Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First day in Galveston

My Aunt Tami and Uncle Randy (Kylah's Godparents) have a beautiful beach house down in Galveston that they've welcomed us to the past 3 years now. It was so nice to bring Kylah with us, and for all of us to spend time with them again. Aunt Tami, I know you're reading this! Thank you again for everything you did for us last week. We had a fantastic time, and can't wait to see you and your family again soon. Love you! Kylah and her "second" cousin, and new buddy, Mark:
Ben and Emily drove from Friendswood - 25 minutes from Galveston - to hang out with us and my family the first day too. It was so great to see them again, and relax while watching a gorgeous sunset. Em, I know you're reading this too! Thanks for spending two weekends with us - we love you guys!

1 comment:

Bemily said...

SHeesh! How'd you know I would be reading this! ;)
Our doors are always open! Always! And I know our place is no Omni Hotel... but it works!
Much love!