Monday, May 26, 2008

Kylah's Day Care

Craig and I made the decision when I went back to work (part time) to send Kylah to day care. My mom runs a day care from her home and we contemplated whether or not we wanted Kylah to go there. We wanted Grandma to be "Grandma", and I didn't want to take advantage of my mom in any way. She finally convinced Craig and I that sending Kylah to her would be her dream come true, and promised she'd treat Kylah the same as she does all her other kids.

From day one it's been the best decision we could've made for Kylah. Obviously, Grandma gives Kylah more love and affection than any other day care provider could ever give her. But the attention she receives from all the kids, the fun environment, and the learning activities they work with her on are more than I could ever give her at home. We are so happy to send Kylah to Grandma's house for day care - and from the pictures below, you'll easily see why!







And this is my mom, Kylah's Grandma and day care provider, who we are so thankful for...
We love you!

No comments: