Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I am so blessed, proud, excited, and thankful that I was able to celebrate my first Mother's day this year. Being a mom to Kylah has been nothing short of a dream come true. The love I have for that little girl, as well as for my incredible husband and our dog is stronger than I could ever explain. I couldn't be happier, that's for sure!
I got to celebrate Mother's day early because of our vacation to Texas. Craig, Kylah and Riley surprised me with a beautiful jewelry box that matches our bedroom furniture!


It's just perfect, and I was so happy to receive it that I couldn't wait to fill it. So at midnight (the night before we flew to Texas) I filled 'er up!

Brian and Ashley also gave me these beautiful flowers - Thank you!!

And to both of our Moms (Kylah's grandmothers), Happy Mother's Day! We love you Y

No comments: